Thursday, August 18, 2011

Figurine: Rodents of Unusual Size

More figurines for your viewing pleasure. Here we have a couple Rodents of Unusual Size (ROUS) - for all those people who thought they didn't exist.

These ones were gifts from my friend Tony - thanks!

I think I'll call them 'Bitey' and 'Growley' - you can guess which is which (hint: I call the big one Bitey).


These rats were covered in some kind of boils that I tried to look festered and ready to pop, with a modicum of success. Here's a close up of Growley:
And now a little Bitey:
These guys turned out OK in the end. They are almost doglike in their pose and movement - I guess when you're as big as these rats, you don't have to skulk about like a rodent.

Next figure will be..a ghost knight! Until then, we return you to regularly scheduled musical programming.

No comments: