Sunday, June 27, 2010

Figurine: Theocracy of the Pale Knights

I finally finished anther figurine this weekend - amazing what denying yourself time on the Playstation will do for your free time.

This time I painted a flag bearer and his accompanying drummer. I love to do flags because you can put anything on them that you want. I decided to make these guys soldiers in the army of a mythical country called "The Theocracy of the Pale". I could tell you more, but the first rule of fight club is 'don't talk about fight club', so I'll just leave that name hanging.

Here they are as a pair: Now here's just the drummer. He is a pretty intent looking drummer, but I think if he is going into battle he might want to bring along a sword as well. And here's the standard bearer. This guy wisely did bring a sword.

Next up, I'm repainting a couple of old figures. There is an extra step in these ones wear you have to strip all the old paint off before you start, but I'll get into that when I post them.

For now - onward for the Pale!

No comments: