Sunday, April 18, 2010

Figurine: Dwarf Fighter

My latest painted figurine is a dwarf. I think this guy turned out pretty good. I tried a new base colour for his armour, which I don't really like, but the colour I like for that has been discontinued, so I am searching for a replacement before I get to a seriously cool piece.

A little triva - the beard and helmet horns on this figure are painted the exact same colour to start with - but they have different brushwork techniques, and highlight colours, so come out looking completely different.

Yawn, you say? It is my blog, I say.
The dude has a big nose. Here he is from behind.

His nose is less noticeable from this angle, but you can see the folds in his tabard quite nicely. All in all, I'm pretty pleased with this guy.
Next up: A desert ranger!

No comments: