Sunday, June 9, 2013

Figurine: Swordfighting Cheerleader

I've had a fair bit of time to paint miniatures lately, which would usually mean that I've gotten more albums to review (painting being one of the concurrently 'allowed' activities as per the rules).  However, because of my birthday I have an influx of new music I've been listening to instead, and I try to stick to random album selection as much as possible.

The long and the short of it is that I've got another miniature to post, but not an album.  I'm back at work tomorrow though, so with the walks to and from I'll be through another music review in no time.

Today's figurine isn't terribly exciting.  She's a scantily clad swordfighter - I can only assume she comes from a very hot climate:

Her outfit and ridiculously big hair made me think of NFL cheerleaders, so naturally I put her in Miami Dolphins orange and aqua.

Here she is in more natural lighting, such as you might encounter at Dolphins stadium, although in my experience the cheerleaders there are less likely to be wielding two scimitars.
Well, that's it for today.  Back to music for my next entry.

No comments: